Recipe: Delicious Easy Molten Chocolate Cake
Easy Molten Chocolate Cake. Martha Stewart's SUPER EASY, SUPER RICH molten chocolate cake. I always thought making these would be so hard, but this is SO EASY! They're small (individual cupcake sized), but I'm sure you could use ramekins or something.
More specifically, with these easy molten chocolate lava cakes for two! This is our first (and only!) Valentine's Day as an engaged couple, so I want to make the night extra special. And to us, extra special = homemade pasta, a good bottle of wine, and gooey chocolate cake. You can cook Easy Molten Chocolate Cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Molten Chocolate Cake
- It's 2 of Chocolate bar (milk).
- It's 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 40 grams of White flour.
Oh, and old episodes of law and order. In large bowl, beat whole eggs and egg yolks with wire whisk or eggbeater until well blended. Beat in melted chocolate mixture and flour. This is some of the best chocolate cake of my life.
Easy Molten Chocolate Cake step by step
- Break up the chocolate and butter and put into a deep bowl. Microwave at 500 W for 1:30..
- The chocolate will retain its shape, but it will be soft. At this point, you can mix it with a whisk until smooth..
- Once it becomes smooth, add the egg and mix well. Add the flour and mix again (it should become like this)..
- Pour into the cups and lightly tap the edges and drop onto the table to break up any bubbles in the batter. Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 10 minutes and serve!.
- When freshly baked, the inside will ooze out..
- If cooled to room temperature, it's soft and smooth like truffles..
- If you chill it well in the refrigerator before eating, it become rich..
It's so rich, dense, and fudgy it reminds me of my favorite brownies. These chocolate lava cakes blow any restaurant molten chocolate lava cake I've tried out of the water. Molten chocolate cakes — also known as chocolate lava cakes — are rich individual chocolate cakes with oozing molten centers. The original recipe was created by master chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten fortuitously, when he pulled a chocolate cake out of the oven before it was done and discovered the center to be enticingly warm and pudding-like. When you get yours, I recommend your first recipe be this Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cake.