Recipe: Delicious Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly!
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. You can cook Chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's of Cocoa powder¾ (¼cup ×3).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavor.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of veg oil.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake. Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chocolate cake instructions
- Sieve you flour, add baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add baking soda, egg and salt.
- Add flavour, milk, boiling water, oil, and mix, do not over mix then arrange your baking tray and bake.
- When done insert skewer to check if it comes out smoothly then its completely done.
This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and.