How to Make Tasty cherry cola chocolate cake
cherry cola chocolate cake. Whisk together the cake mix, cherry cola, oil, eggs, vanilla, and the reserved cherry juice in a larg In a small saucepan, bring cola and dried cherries to a boil. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, chocolate, baking powder and salt. Combine the chocolate milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
It's a chocolate cake with a rich and fudgy pecan filled topping that takes it over the top. These are very moist, as most cola-cake mix cakes are. Neither the cola nor the cherry flavor are very strong so this really becomes a recipe you make to save on time or ingredients, but not really for "cherry coke" flavor. You can cook cherry cola chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cherry cola chocolate cake
- You need of cake.
- Prepare 1 box of devil 's food cake.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of cherry coke.
- Prepare 1 of 10.oz jar maraschino cherries drained ,1/3 cup liquid reserved.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 1 of whipped vanilla frosting.
- It's 1 cup of marshmallow cream..
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate candy of ur chose and cherries..
I made it a couple of times. Devils Food chocolate seems to pair the best. Super easy to prepare: Just mix devil's food cake mix with cola and pour over cherries. Bake for one hour and voila!
cherry cola chocolate cake step by step
- preheat oven on 350 °F then bake on 325 °F, spray bottom of pan, w/baking spray , in 9" spring pan or 13×9 pan..
- chop the cherries in tiny pieces, u will use this last ....in a mixing bowl, add coke, eggs, cherrie juice and oil, with a mixer, on low mix the mixture, for 30 seconds, now add cake mix, beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, scrap the mixing bowl, now add chopped cherries in cake batter, on low mix for 30 seconds.stop.
- pour cake batter in pan, bake 40 to 45 minutes.insert toothpick to check if its done, in center of the cake, if it comes out clean its done..
- place cake on wire rack until its completely cooled..
- in a small bowl, mix frosting and marshmallow cream together, frost cake as u like, then garnish, with chocolates, or what ever u like.
Place cherry pie filling, cake mix, eggs, and almond extract in a large bowl and mix by hand. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Combine the cake mix and pudding mix in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and mix on low speed to blend. With the mixer still running, add the egg whites, cherry cola and vegetable. In medium bowl, sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder.