How to Make Perfect Coca cola cake (double chocolate cake)
Coca cola cake (double chocolate cake). Add eggs, buttermilk, baking soda and vanilla and beat well. In a saucepan, mix Coca Cola, oil, butter and cocoa and bring to a boil. In another bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt.
Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake - a Cracker Barrel Copycat recipe from Cosmopolitan Cornbread. How to Make Double Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake. In a saucepan, mix Coca Cola, oil, butter and cocoa and bring to a boil. You can cook Coca cola cake (double chocolate cake) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coca cola cake (double chocolate cake)
- You need 1 cup of coca cola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
In another bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Pour the boiling Cola mixture over the flour mixture and beat well. It resembles Mississippi mud cake, a chocolate sheet cake studded with marshmallows that are sprinkled on the top before baking or immediately after while the cake is still hot. Remove from oven; spread Chocolate Coca-Cola Icing over warm cake.
Coca cola cake (double chocolate cake) instructions
- Note: if you don't have buttermilk just take half cup of milk, put 2 TBS of lemon mix together and let sit for 2 mins or till cuddled. Its ready to use..
- In a saucepan, pour your coca cola, butter, veg oil and cocoa. Put on your heat source, let It boil once, whisk it until well combined. Turn off the heat and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, flour, salt and baking soda. Mix very well then make a hole in the middle and pour in the cola mixture.
- Beat very well, don't worry if it starts looking like made garri, just make sure that the whole flour is mixed in..
- Add the 2 eggs buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well till it loosens up and become watery like normal batter..
- Pour into your greased pan and bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 mins or until the skewer comes out clean..
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool..
Storage Instructions - If you manage to have any leftovers of your coca cola cake, they should be covered or kept in an airtight container. The full recipe can also be made into a. This is a quick and easy chocolate sheet cake. This is a good stand in for Cracker barrel 's Coca Cola cake; which is heaven on a plate! My two favorite things in the world are together, Coca Cola and Chocolate!