How to Cook Tasty Simple Chocolate Cake
Simple Chocolate Cake. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
A very simple to make chocolate cake that I developed while trying to combine my chocolate and coffee cravings. It tastes so good no one will believe how easy it was! (It can be frosted with chocolate or coffee icing but I like it plain.) Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can cook Simple Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Cake
- It's 200 grams of butter, softened, plus extra for greasing.
- You need 200 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of large free-range eggs.
- You need 100 grams of self-raising flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare Little of milk.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun.
Simple Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease tin with a little butter and base line with baking paper. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with an electric hand blender whisk until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold into the mixture..
- Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes..
- After 10 mins take out the in a plate and cut it into pieces..
I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. This chocolate cake recipe calls for boiling water because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Recipe Tags: cake; chocolate cake; dessert; american; Rate This Recipe.