Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moist chocolate cake
Moist chocolate cake. The best chocolate cake and icing ever! Moist and delicious, reminiscent of Sara Lee cakes, of days gone by. Icing is perfection, just sweet enough and super creamy, similar to seven minute frosting and easier, goodbye buttercream icing.
There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as Caramallow Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes filled with creamy caramel and topped with deliciously sticky marshmallow frosting. You can have Moist chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of I cup vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tsp of chocolate flavor.
That frosting, also known as seven-minute frosting, was the way we enjoyed chocolate cake most often when I was a kid and is still. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe.
Moist chocolate cake instructions
- Measure all ingredients appropriately.
- Sieve the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients into another bowl.
- Pour cake batter inside the pans and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30 mins or until the cake is done..
- Coat two 9 inch baking pan with butter and flour. Line the insides with baking sheet.
- Serve with drink of choice.I served mine with an ice cream.
A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world! There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.