Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Eggless chocolate cake
Eggless chocolate cake. Eggless Chocolate Cake II Eggless Chocolate Cake II. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and remaining cocoa. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos - This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Chocolate Cake Recipe : A sift of baking soda, baking powder, flour, sugar and cocoa, whisked together with vanilla, yogurt and milk and. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. You can have Eggless chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake
- It's For of Base--.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare For of Chocolate ganache--.
- Prepare 1 of dark chocolate mould.
- It's 1 cup of cream.
- You need For of Decoration--.
- It's 150 gms of Whipped cream.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate sprinkles.
- It's as required of Red food colour.
- You need as required of Green food colour.
- You need For of Baking.
- It's as required of Butter or oil.
Learn how to make eggless chocolate cake using the pureed silken tofu instead of eggs. The best egg substitutes for a cake recipe are baking soda + buttermilk, yogurt, sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, applesauce and ripe mashed banana. Keep in mind that these last two can alter the flavor of the cake. Check out my favorite cake recipes!!
Eggless chocolate cake instructions
- Put all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt in a strainer and strain well so that no granule or unwanted part should come into the batter. Keep this aside in a plate.
- Grind the sugar into powder form..
- Take a vessel and pour buttermilk.Add sugar powder into it and mix well untill sugar dissolves completely.
- Add baking soda and leave the vessel still for sometime..
- In this time break, grease the cake tin well with oil or butter on all sides. Sprinkle some flour to cover the baking tin well with flour on all sides..
- After few minutes you will see a layer of bubbles on buttermilk. At this stage add all the dry ingredients slowly and mix well forming it into the smooth batter. (note: do not add all at once as it may lead to forming of lumps).
- Pour the batter in the baking tin and tap the tin to remove any air bubbles if formed..
- Place the tin in tandoor and bake it for like 20 mins on medium flame..
- If you have an oven then u can bake this at 180 deg Celcius for same minutes..
- Now pin a toothpick completely inside the cake and if it comes out all clear then yr base is baked well..
- If not no worries bake for some more minute and recheck the previous step after completion of time..
- Take out the tin and keep aside for cooling..
- In meaanwhile, start preparing for chocolate ganache..
- For chocolate ganache, chop the chocolate mould into small pieces and keep it in a bowl..
- Heat the cream and add it in the chopped cholcate and mix well..
- Heat inside the cream will melt the chocolate completely..
- Mix well and allow it to cool down completely.
- Take 100 gm of whipped cream and add 1-2 drops of food colour.
- Whipped the cream until soft peaks are formed or if you turn the vessel the cream should not slide or fall away..
- If the base is cooled down then take out from the tin and cut the base into two parts.
- On one part spread some chocolate ganache well with the help of a knife and place the other half over it.(note: if u feel yr base is a little hard or dry just prep some sugar syrup and drizzle down over base it will become soft and spongy)..
- Cover the cake with ganache and keep it in the fridge for sometime.
- Now take out thd cake from fridge and decorate it woth whipped cream(note : decoration of cake u can do with yr own selected design).
Eggless Red Velvet Cake; Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe; Eggless Apple Maple Spice Cake Eggless chocolate cake. The simplest method ever "There's no need for eggs in this incredible chocolate cake. Crisp on the outside and oozy on the inside, it's so easy and so delicious. Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake. Pour oil into one well, vinegar into second, and vanilla into third well.