Recipe: Yummy Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker
Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker. moist chocolate cake recipe in cooker super moist eggless chocolaty cake with a detailed photo and video recipe. perhaps one of the tasty and moist eggless cake recipes ever made. most of the chocolate cake moist comes from the egg yolk and egg white used to make it, but this recipe is made without yet has almost the same moistness. it is an ideal cake or dessert recipe which can be served. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos - This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk.
This is truly a very easy to bake eggless chocolate cake recipe. super moist eggless chocolaty cake with a detailed photo and video recipe. perhaps one of the tasty and moist eggless cake recipes ever made. most of the chocolate cake moist comes from the egg yolk and egg white used to make it, but this recipe is made without yet has almost the same. The Best eggless chocolate cake recipe ever. You can have Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker
- You need 260 gms of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 300 gms of plain flour.
- Prepare 60 gms of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of milk chocolate bar.
- You need 1 packet of Amul milk cream.
It's decadent, super moist and so soft! This incredibly delicious cake is made with basic available ingredients. Enjoy it as is or frost it with chocolate ganache or chocolate buttercream. This cake does not have eggs in it, so can be enjoyed even by those who do not include eggs.
Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker instructions
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1¼ cup sugar, ¾ cup oil, ½ cup buttermilk and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Whish and mix well until sugar melts completely..
- Place a sieve and add 2 cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and 1 tsp coffee powder. Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps..
- Now using cut and fold method, mix the batter. Add ¼ cup water or as required and prepare a smooth consistency batter..
- To prepare the cake in a pressure cooker add in 2 cup of salt and close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere..
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mould. Make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent from sticking and also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present..
- Place the cake pan into preheated cooker. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely. Cool the cake and then unmould the chocolate cake..
- For the chocolate frosting, melt the chocolate bar in a bowl and spread the frosting gently on all the sides and edges!.
Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour. The secret to achieving the light and spongy consistency in this chocolate cake is the reaction between the baking soda and lemon juice. Perfect cake for every occasion, be it a birthday or any celebration, this homemade chocolate cake made absolutely eggless is a treat for kids and adults alike. Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Chocolate Cake Recipe : A sift of baking soda, baking powder, flour, sugar and cocoa, whisked together with vanilla, yogurt and milk and.