Recipe: Tasty Decadent Chocolate Cake
Decadent Chocolate Cake. A decadent, moist chocolate cake, like the one you longed for as a child, is such a beautiful thing. It is the kind of cake that you dreamed of having at your birthday party. No other dessert has wowed family and friends the way this stunning crepe cake did the first time I made it.
This easy chocolate cake recipe is not only easy to make but makes an incredibly moist, fudgy and decadent chocolate cake that is sure to please even the pickiest of chocolate lovers! Death by chocolate couldn't be sweeter with these amazingly decadent chocolate cake recipes. These cakes will satisfy even the most diehard choc-o-holic. You can cook Decadent Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Butter Cream (Ready to use).
- Prepare 4-5 drops of pink food colour.
- It's 4-5 drops of purple food colour.
- Prepare 100 gm of dark compound chocolate.
- You need 60 ml of Amul fresh cream.
Then there's German chocolate, chocolate mousse cake and the ultra sleek flourless chocolate cake that still has a place on most fine dining menus, along with many, many others. There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Enter this decadent chocolate cake, whose title belies its incredible simplicity.
Decadent Chocolate Cake step by step
- For the chocolate cake: In a bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt. Stir the flour mixture until combined well..
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla essence to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined..
- Distribute cake batter evenly in cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree Celsius, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the mould and cool completely..
- Ganache : Roughly chop the dark chocolate in a bowl. Take Amul freash cream in an another bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Now pour this warm cream on chopped chocolate and whisk until a thick consistency is reached..
- Now carefully cut the cake in two semicircles and arrange on the board or plate in shape of butterfly.It's time to assemble the cake..
- On a board or plate put layer of sponge, spread evenly whipped chocolate cream.Add a layer of ganache. Cover it with another chocolate sponge layer. Now with the help of whipping cream cover the sides and top layer of the cake. Now, pour the remaining ganache on the cake. Keep it in frigde for about 2-3 hours..
- It's fun time now. With the help of palate knife spread the pink icing and purple icing evenly on the cake.For the detailing of the Butterfly, use black icing and white icing to make highlights on the wings. For the body of butterfly I have used KitKat chocolate which I had dipped in ganache..
The ingredients take hardly any time to whip together, and it bakes in a tube pan for under an hour. Gild it with a gooey chocolate frosting, and feed it to those you love with good cheer. The first time I made this recipe, I made it with my sweet friend. Baking is so much more fun when you do it with someone you love! Decadent Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.