Recipe: Tasty Chocolate cake loaf with chocolate gnache frosting
Chocolate cake loaf with chocolate gnache frosting. While one can use a loaf cake to bake it and skip the ganache, it might be too dense to enjoy as a snack/pound cake. This chocolate loaf cake is the perfect size for a family dessert. It's easy to prepare and bake, and both the cake and the chocolate glaze are made with cocoa powder.
In a double boiler over medium heat (water to be at a simmer), melt chocolate. Pour ½ cup heavy cream over, whisk and warm until smooth. Remove from heat to slightly cool while you prepare the whipped cream. You can have Chocolate cake loaf with chocolate gnache frosting using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake loaf with chocolate gnache frosting
- It's 1 of full cup of flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 of teaspon of nescape.
- You need of Flavor & hot water.
- It's 1 of tspn of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 of tspn of baking soda.
- You need of Chocolate gnache.
- You need 1/2 cup of simas butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of flour.
- Prepare 1 of little water.
In a bowl mix together flour and salt. Perfect for spreading on cakes and piping cupcakes or even icing brownies and cookies. I am so happy to finally add this recipe to my growing collection of Frostings and Fillings. It's so delicious that I can eat it by the spoonfuls.
Chocolate cake loaf with chocolate gnache frosting step by step
- In a clean bowl, mix the egg, sugar & oil, mix until it becomes white & soapy, add up the butter milk & mix. Add the cocoa powder.
- Add the chocolate brown color. Grease the & set a baking sheet inside it. Pour the batter, cover & bake..
- Set the butter on flame & add sugar, mix until the sugar melts add a little amount of water..
- Add the cocoa powder & allow it to thicken,add a little flour, mix & add condensed milk while stirring. Refrigerate & then spread on top of the cake..
Chocolate Pound Cake with Chocolate Ganache is a chocolate lover's dream: rich chocolate cake and a thick layer of silky and smooth ganache! This dense dessert is easily transported, and simple or decadent enough for any occasion! Today, the world became one Chocolate pound cake fan richer! Vanilla - Chocolate Powdered Sugar Frosting. A delicious, creamy filling on top of a light choux pastry gets glazed with a rich chocolate ganache.