Recipe: Perfect Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake
Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. This coffee mug cake comes complete with crumbly streusel topping in each little bite.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Microwave coffee cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Microwave coffee cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. An espresso chocolate mug cake to give me (and you) that coffee + chocolate flavor satisfaction! You can have Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake
- It's 100 gms of butter.
- Prepare 100 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gms of Chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of warm milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 150 gms of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
As you all know, I'm kind of a big deal with my recipe for chocolate mug cake. It's the most popular recipe on my site because it is so incredibly easy to make and the best single-serving dessert! And does it look yummy or what! I used whole wheat self-raising flour, a mixture of coconut oil and nut butter, increased almond milk, skipped the vanilla.
Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake step by step
- Grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- In a small bowl mix the instant coffee powder with the warm milk and set aside..
- In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter till the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add the coffee mixture, vanilla essence and eggs one at a time and beat nicely until all is combined..
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk nicely..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together nicely to make a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake at high power for 6 mins..
- After 6 mins insert a toothpick in the middle and check whether it comes out clean. If not, bake for a min more..
- Take out from microwave and let it cool down completely. Demould it, cut and serve..
Chopped chocolate in the cake mixture and after half way in the microwave added some on top. Get your fruit dessert fix with the apple pie mug cake or the blueberry muffin mug cake below. Or snack on some yummy peanut butter recipes with the peanut-butter-and-chocolate mug cakes. Some of these recipes even count as healthy desserts , like the flourless chocolate mug cake, which is paleo-friendly. In a bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt to.