Recipe: Perfect Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix
Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix. This is a quick and foolproof recipe. Just melt the butter, preheat the oven, and mix it up Because you're using pancake mix, you don't have to worry about over-mixing. For the inside chocolate, you can also use bar chocolate.
So I was extra excited to discover yet another tasty coffee cake to add to my rotation-and one with chocolate in it, to boot!. A thick slice of Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake and a cup of coffee are a match made in heaven. I used a rice cooker and made an apple cake with pancake mix. You can cook Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutella.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
Recipe provided: Students in the Translation & Interpretation Seminar, Sapporo University *The Apple is the Symbol of Toyohira Ward. This Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake starts off so easy by using pancake mix with a few extra ingredients. For a snack, breakfast or dessert! Don't tell anyone but this little cake has a secret.
Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix instructions
- Preheat oven to 150°C. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, nutella, salt, and add pancake mix gradually. Set aside..
- Spoon batter into pan; smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes. Dust in some powdered sugar or icing if desired. Serve..
It's a secret that will make this a snap to make. Cook the pancakes: Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. The Best Cake With Pancake Mix Recipes on Yummly Pancake Mix Carrot Cake Banana Bread, Pancake Mix Cake With Graham Crackers, Pancake Mix Cake With Graham Crackers. Easy Pancake Mix Crepes Cooking with Karli.