Recipe: Delicious Very Easy Chocolate Cake
Very Easy Chocolate Cake. It is not quite as dense or as fudgy as this one. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other.
How to make Easy Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Whisk together the dry ingredients; Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix together the butter, oil, and sugar until combined. Mix in the buttermilk and vanilla until thoroughly combined. You can cook Very Easy Chocolate Cake using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very Easy Chocolate Cake
- It's 3 of chocolate bars Chocolate bar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of Milk.
Also, if you've ever wondered why some chocolate cake recipes (like this one) call for boiling water, it's because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder.
Very Easy Chocolate Cake instructions
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whip up with a hand mixer until it becomes thick. Whip until you can draw lines with it..
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put it into a heat proof bowl. Line the cake pan with parchment paper..
- Add milk to the chocolate and heat up for 1 minute, while checking it, in a 500W microwave to melt. If you heat it up too much, it will get hard, so be careful..
- Right after melting, stir with a whisk and make it smooth..
- Add a little bit (about a ladleful) of step ① to the chocolate from step ④ and mix. When it is mixed smoothly, add step ① in two portions and mix..
- Further mix with a hand mixer until the mixture becomes thick. Then pour the dough into the cake pan..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven without preheating for 25 minutes. When the cake is ready, keep it in the oven for about 10 minutes in the residual heat..
- It is ready. It sill shrink when it is cool but it will not be completely flat. If you like, sprinkle some powdered sugar on it using a tea strainer..
- You can also bake it in a cupcake cup. Bake it in tall muffin cups and squeeze some whipped cream on top and have it for Valentine's Day..
- If you are using muffin cups, it will be for 6 to 8 pieces. Pour the dough in the cups until about half to 80 percent high..
- It doesn't shrink like when you bake it in a cake pan. I squeezed some cream inside and topped some on top..
There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. 👏🏻Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy 👍🏻 🍰 Watch more amazing cake decorating ideas: https://youtube.com/playlist?list. Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist.