Recipe: Appetizing Easy milo chocolate cake
Easy milo chocolate cake. Want to eat chocolate cake but you can't go out to get it? This recipe is super easy and it takes almost no time at all to make it! An easy dessert you can make with fewer ingredients and steps to make is the simple but delicious Milo Cake (No Oven).
Add all-purpose flour into the mixture. Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.. This is one simple chocolate recipe that you can prepare. You can have Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy milo chocolate cake
- You need 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
Instead of using expensive chocolate bars and powder, you can use milo powdered milk drink. It's obviously cheaper, and is readily available. You can make this milo cake recipe any time you want. Chocolate cakes are always top-tier in the dessert category, but what if we told you that you could take it up a notch?
Easy milo chocolate cake instructions
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
Presenting, the No-Oven Milo Cake recipe!. As we were searching for an easy cake recipe, we found ourselves lucky enough to see this recipe posted by YouTuber Yummy Kitchen. The Milo recipe was contributed by Malaysian radio DJ Danny Koo, and depicts a Milo version of the gooey molten lava dessert. In a jug, stir the Milo into the milk until the milk turns chocolate coloured. Lightly beat the egg, the pour the egg and remaining milk into the batter and beat until mixture is smooth.