Recipe: Appetizing 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake. However, the chocolate chips didn't melt like I wanted them to. Sometimes that happens when I melt chocolate in the microwave. I decided to give it a try and I was surprised how easy this cake and how good it is.
If you are making this cake with Oreo cookies, the cake will taste like Oreo. The taste of this cake is surprisingly good. If you are looking for an easy, light and healthier cake you should give this cake a try. You can have 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It's 3 Tbsp of Orange marmalade.
- You need 174 g of or about 6 oz Dark sweet chocolate bar.
Whether you're searching for a Valentine's Day or other special occasion dessert to bake, or you are just in the mood for some chocolate, this cake is the answer. It's delicious and easy to make. As for the recipes, your creativity is the only limit. There are so many variants that you can create a humble mug.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preparation: Preheat oven to 175C (350F). Place parchment paper on or grease a round 7 inch pan. All ingredients must be at room temperature. Separate egg white from yolks..
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer until it's a dense foam..
- Melt the chocolate. Beat yolks with electric mixer until thick and light colored in a double boiler (not so hot, but needs to be warm)..
- Fold the chocolate into the yolks a third at a time with a whisk..
- Fold 1/3 of meringue into chocolate mixture with a whisk. Combine with orange marmalade. Fold chocolate mixture into rest of meringue with a whisk..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles (be careful not to splash!)..
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes at 175C(350F) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Tips: Before you begin to cut the cake, warm up the knife. Also I think the next day is the best time to eat it..
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream is always so good!.
- OISHI! (means yummy in Japanese!).
It doesn't get any easier than this super easy flourless chocolate cake. I like Cadbury, Nestle or Lindt brands - but. You'd be amazed how easy it is to make it too! Holy smokes, you guys, this chocolate cherry cake is simply a magic! You won't believe this rich, squidgy, indulgent chocolate cake only has three ingredients, and neither will your guests!