How to Prepare Yummy Chocolate cake (3 ingredients, no oven)
Chocolate cake (3 ingredients, no oven). We found ourselves lucky to find this no-oven chocolate cake recipe by YouTuber Nino's Home. It only needs three ingredients, and Nino "baked" it on a stovetop! We couldn't believe how simple it was to make.
An all time favorite cake topped with chocolate cream a delicious melting recipe. Frankly, the easiest cake i have ever prepared. Just few minutes is required to make the batter. You can cook Chocolate cake (3 ingredients, no oven) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake (3 ingredients, no oven)
- Prepare 28 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of milk (245ml).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
The step by step procedure with detailed photo and video recipe. Nino's Home came up with a chocolate cake without eggs and flour, and use of oven. He used these simple ingredients — Oreo cookies, baking powder, milk, chocolate ganache. If you don't have an oven, you can prepare this cake in a pressure cooker.
Chocolate cake (3 ingredients, no oven) instructions
- Separate the Oreo cookie crust from the cream into two bowls..
- Place the crust into a ziplock plastic bag and smash it until it’s dust. You can use a blender for this or do it yourself..
- Once you are done abusing the cookies, put it in a bowl and add 1 Tsp of Baking Powder..
- Mix, mix, mix..
- Pour in a cup of milk (about 245ml) and add the cream from the cookies you separated earlier..
- Mix again until the cream and powder are dissolved..
- Use a pan and smother cooking oil on it (for non-stick purposes) and then put in baking paper..
- Pour the Oreo mixture into the pan..
- Turn on the stove and place a wider pan on it to even out the temperature..
- Next put the Oreo mixture pan on top of the other pan. Remember to put a lid on the pan..
- Now put it aside on low for 40-50 minutes..
- Now take it out of the oven..
- For chocolate glaze, pour in 150ml of hot whipping cream into a bowl of dark chocolate. Mix it until it dissolves and when it cools pour it on top of the cake..
- And finally to decorate, you can use grated chocolate or fruits. Or if you have some extra Oreos you can use that!.
- Enjoy the cake!.
It tastes delicious and you can get creative when it comes to the ganache. Top it with fruits, your favourite chocolate or nutella! If you find cracks in the cake then that means your flame was high. tag: oman , omanday , cake , food , health , blog , eggless , recipe , bake , chocolate Bourbon Biscuit Cake in Saucepan It doesn't require an oven, but rather the microwave. Easy Chocolate Frosting: One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find.