How to Prepare Perfect Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave)
Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave). Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. Finally, I found a scratch cake recipe that is made in the microwave and it only takes five minutes to make! When I found this excellent no-bake microwave cake video recipe tutorial by Emma's Goodies on YouTube, I had to make this delicious cake right away.
Long time since I baked a cake in my microwave. When I bought the microwave in the beginning of his year, I had tried many cakes including the carrot apple cake and eggless chocolate cake. And then when we shifted to a new house, I got an in built oven. You can have Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave)
- It's 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It's 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
So I started baking using the oven and got good results. I got addicted to the oven and forgot all about baking in the microwave. If you think making a chocolate cake is a daunting task, you are sure to be surprised! You can decorate with cream, powdered sugar and nuts.
Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave) step by step
- Mix together the cake flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa well..
- Add the egg and milk and mix well..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix well so that no lumps remain..
- Add the batter to a microwaveable Tupperware..
- Microwave for 5 minutes. It's done if you can cleanly skewer it with a toothpick..
Cake will fall once removed from the microwave. Serve in the mug, or turned out into a bowl, with a bit of ice cream or whipped cream. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little and you can tip onto a plate if you want. Chocolates bring wide smiles on our faces!