How to Prepare Appetizing Chocolate cake recipe
Chocolate cake recipe. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. The absolute best, richest, and easiest one-bowl chocolate cake recipe ever! It's great topped with chocolate cream cheese frosting!
Chocolate Cake Recipes Don't wait to indulge in a slice of moist, rich chocolate cake -- a classic treat that calls to mind Mom's best baking. Try one of these, our most popular chocolate cakes. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Chocolate cake recipe using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake recipe
- Prepare of Miada (All-purpose flour) 2 Cups (240 gms).
- It's of Cocoa powder ¾ Cup (75 gms).
- You need 1/2 tbs of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Namak (Salt).
- You need of Makhan (Butter) Softened 150 gms (2/3 Cup).
- You need of Cheeni bareek (Caster sugar) 1 & ¾ Cup (350 gms).
- You need 3 of Anday (Eggs).
- It's 1 tbs of Vanilla essence.
- You need 300 ml of Doodh (Milk).
Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces. Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chocolate cake recipe step by step
- 9” round pan ko oil sa grease kar lein aur maida chirak kar side per rakh dein..
- Bowl mein maida,cocoa powder,baking soda aur namak dal kar sift kar lein,dry ingredients ko mix kar ka side per rakh dein..
- Mixer machine mein makhan aur cheeni bareek dal kar light aur fluffy hunay tak beat kar lein..
- Beating ka doran ek,ek kar ka anday daltay jayein aur beat kertay rahein..
- Vanilla essence dal kar beat kar lein..
- Ab dry mixture aur doodh bari bari dal kar beat kertay rahein yahan tak ka tamam ajza combine ho jayein..
- Grease aur floured pan mein batter dal kar preheated oven mein 170 C per 35-40 minute kliya bake kar lein..
- Cake ko cooling rack per thanda kar lein..
- Decorate it as you wish. Serve and enjoy😍.
Also, if you've ever wondered why some chocolate cake recipes (like this one) call for boiling water, it's because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, you can substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.