How to Cook Appetizing Santa chocolate cake
Santa chocolate cake. Divide the cake into three layers, put sugar water syrup in each layer, then put the whipped cream chocolate frosting, repeat the same procedure. Cover the whole cake with white whipped cream and then using food colours,make a cut santa. Decorate with the star nozzle and leaves nozzle and ice sprinklers.
Order online from lunch, brunch, high tea, bakery and cake menus, including homemade pies, pastries and brownies and view the wedding cake gallery. Who says festive recipes have to be unhealthy?! These Santa Hat Chocolate Cakes are super quick and easy to make. You can cook Santa chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa chocolate cake
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 bowl of Whipped cream chilled.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of food colour each of tomato red,green.
- Prepare 2 of Designer Chocolate and few ice sprinklers for decoration.
- It's 1 cup of melted chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 2 cup of white powder sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 of buttermilk.
- You need 3 tbs of vanila extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
Chocolate Chip cookies are such a classic and one of my all time favorites! It's great to know Santa agrees! Maybe that means I'm on the nice list too! When it comes to chocolate chips for Santa, well these are loaded to the max!
Santa chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Butter one circle cake pan, or two round Dust with flour and tap out the excess. line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Stir together hot water and instant coffee power until the coffee is dissolved..
- Add butter, sugar, sour cream, oil, buttermilk, vanilla, vinegar and coffee to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until well combined. Add flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined..
- Pour batter into prepared pan Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely..
- Then prepare the frosting We are using the cake frosting whipped cream chocolate and food colour and star nozzle.and sprinkle of ice colour..
- To make chocolate cream frosting with an electric mixer: Place heavy whipping cream, pure vanilla extract, granulated white sugar, and cocoa powder into a large bowl, and stir to combine ingredients. Cover and chill bowl and beaters for at least 30 minutes. When chilled, beat until stiff peaks form. Use immediately..
- Divide the cake into three layers, put sugar water syrup in each layer, then put the whipped cream chocolate frosting, repeat the same procedure. Cover the whole cake with white whipped cream and then using food colours,make a cut santa. Decorate with the star nozzle and leaves nozzle and ice sprinklers..
- Ready to serve..
You have white chocolate, semi sweet chocolate, some red & green chips and M&M's! What's not to LOVE about this one? Add the eggs and continue mixing. Add the sour cream, instant coffee, salt, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and melted chocolate to the mixer and mix until smooth. No Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe: Marquesa de Chocolate ***From the Santa Barbara Chocolate Kitchen: We love this cake and the raw eggs if you know your egg source as being local and organic from healthy free and happy chickens.