Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. This easy, low carb dessert would be perfect for Valentine's Day or when you have a chocolate craving. You might also like this microwave low carb pumpkin pie for one recipe. Low carb mug cake you can pop in the microwave to bake.
Low carb chocolate mug cake with Butterfinger frosting. Keto chocolate mug cake almond flour recipe. Perfect keto mug cake when you want something quick and delicious. You can have Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- It's 1 of egg.
For this keto mug cake, you can make it peanut butter, chocolate, or vanilla. Chocolate Keto Mug Cake You won't believe how amazing this low carb keto mug brownie recipe is to make and best of all how delicious it is. This microwave chocolate keto brownie in a mug is a perfect dessert when you want something quick and sweet. A keto desserts recipe you won't want to pass up.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
Great for low carb snacks and sweet treats too. Note on cooking time When microwaving, keep in mind that a shorter cooking time will give you a fudgy brownie while a longer cooking time will make the texture more cake-like. And, this low carb chocolate mug cake is made with nutritious ingredients - great news if you want to start your day off with a chocolate breakfast! Added some cut up low carb chocolate w/ almonds to make it extra appealing. Watch the easy NEW cooking video to see how to make simple low carb mug cakes.