Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Glaze Chocolate Cake
Glaze Chocolate Cake. Great on a chocolate zucchini cake baked in a bundt. Very easy to make and absolutely delicious. Garnish the glazed dessert with colored sugar or sprinkles before the glaze hardens to keep them from rolling off.
Pin it for Later » Simple Chocolate Glaze Overview Skill Level: Beginner Techniques Used: How to Melt Chocolate in the Microwave This easy chocolate glaze can […] This chocolate glaze is so rich, shiny, and flavorful! It's perfect for garnishing drip cakes, topping donuts, or drizzling over bundt cakes. Sometimes you just need a good chocolate glaze recipe. You can cook Glaze Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glaze Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 Cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Buttermilk.
- It's 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Oil.
- It's 250 gm of Non Dairy Whip Cream.
- Prepare As needed of Neutral Gel.
Made the chocolate pound cake and this glaze!! The best dessert for a Comfort Meal --Company loved it and took the leftovers home! Chocolate-y with just the right amount of sweetness. If glazing a spice cake or cinnamon rolls, sprinkle the glaze with cinnamon-sugar while it's still soft.
Glaze Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and all the wet ingredients separately..
- Mix the mixtures of dry and wet ingredients and add the red colour with it..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree centigrate. Bake the cake at 180 degree centigrate for 30 minutes..
- Let the cake cool for 2 hours..
- Whip the Non-Dairy Whip Cream to make the icing. Decorate the cake as per your choice. Use Neutral Gel and Colour mixture for the glaze effect. Enjoy!!.
Ladle the glaze over the center of the cake. Dip a ladle into the glaze and pour it onto the middle of the cake. Keep pouring so the glaze spills over the sides of the cake. If the chocolate glaze isn't spreading evenly, you can use the bottom of the ladle or the back of a spoon to push the glaze over the sides of the cake. I liked the gold mirror glaze as an nice accent to the chocolate mirror glaze cake.